Friday, July 20, 2007

UH OH There on to me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290066,00.html

Just when I thought I was going to be able to retire early congress steps in to foil me. My plan was to get in on the carbon offset credit industry while it is still in it's infancy. Then under cut my competitors, drive them out of business, and rule the world. This is better than any ponzi scheme that I've seen to date. Here is the jest of it; stupid people give you money, you give them a document stating that because of the trees that will be "planted" their carbon foot print will be erased, you leave with said money, stupid people filled with smugness and false sense self worth.

Of course carbon offsets are just for the rich and powerful, the rest of us are expected to change our life styles to the point of going back to the cave and living life like a neanderthal.
It's starting to look like an inconvenient truth is really just a bunch of convenient lies.

No comments: