Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cool New Toys

I saw some articles pertaining to the new line of Jesus action figures and went on a search to find them. What I found was a world of new action figures the likes of which I would have never dreamed of. A perusal of the following link will I think be a enlightenment.

http://www.accoutrements.com/actionfigures/index.html

My favorites so far have to be the Oscar Wilde (young boys not included), The Albino Bowler, and Pope Innocent III.

An old friend of mine has a web site, and it gave me an idea for a new line of action figures I would like to see: "The Great Cult Leaders Of The World". You could start with the originals like Jesus, Mohammad, Abraham, and Buddha. Then work your way all the way up to the classics like Jones, Moon, Manson, and Applewhite. All were great leaders of people and all did great things. Why shouldn't these heroes of the mind be honored in such a way?

If I'm late to the party on this, and these action figures are already on the market, let me know and send me a link. If not get Todd Mcfarlane on the phone and get these on the production line as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Eric said...

http://www.ethicalatheist.com/docs/merchandise_bad.html

This is the only web site I've found with the Jesus, God action figures. There used to be on called cheesy jesus but its gone. I'm with you on the cult figures!