Monday, January 28, 2008

Is The Fix In?

Man, I don’t think Hilary has been spanked like she was in the South Carolina primary since that steamy night in Arkansas when Bill finally got his sausage stinky inside her leathery inflamed labia.

I have to say I was surprised, not that Obama won, but his margin of victory. Hopefully this momentum will follow him to Super Tuesday.

Florida is another matter, it is estimated that over 40,000 votes have already been cast, most of them I would imagine for Clinton. I haven’t seen any raw numbers from Florida, hopefully there are still a good number of uncommitted voters down there who will use the SC victory as a factor and give Obama the win.

Of course this is Florida and as we know from recent history, the citizens can be, to put in as nice of words as I can, MORONIC F#&%ING IDIOTS WHO WOULDN’T KNOW THEIR HEAD FROM THEIR ASS MUCH LESS FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROPERLY CAST A BALLET.

With that said I hope the Obama camp has plenty of pole observers and some good lawyers on retainer, because Clinton has to win Florida, and I’m sure she will do anything to do just that.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I think it's interesting that SC would rather have a black man than a woman nominated for president. I'm not sure what that says.

Aaron said...

Ya know I don,t care at all for the mans politickin, but i think it's great that he has a real shot at wining this thing. Means we have come a long way from the old stereo types about the south. But....also i think it has a lot to do with more people not wanting to see clinton in the white house. but either way it's it a good thing.