Wednesday, November 5, 2008

RIP USA

The American dream died tonight. We will soon be slaves to the all powerfull Obama and his repressive government. I was not expecting it to be the landslide it turned out to be. The silver lining, if there is one, is that The Obama and Bidden will no longer be US Senaters. So that is good. Obama has basicly promised to punish the "rich" and the "corupt corperations". Unfortunaly we work for the "rich" and "corupt corperations". Massive unemployment awaits us in the next year. Obama, acording to his words seems hell bent on expanding a class of people that is completly reliant on the government for every want and need they have. We are doomed. I guess I will just continue to bitterly cling to my guns.

1 comment:

Brotherreece said...

god help us all. for the first time in my life im ashamed to be an american