Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lunch With Freinds.

I had lunch with and old friend from high school today. I must say that it brought back a flood of memories for me. In High school she was kind of like a therapist to us misguided souls who roamed the halls of our alma mater. I'm glad we got back in touch because she is someone who really knows how to listen and give feed back on matters of great importance to the trivial. Think Sigmund Freud with a paint brush, and a much hotter body.

I am always interested when I see folks from my youth who I have lost touch with, just to see how the years between have changed them. I'm glad to say that Kimbo is still the same free spirit person that she was all those years ago, to quote George Harrison.

I hope it's not another 17 years before we see each other again, as a 45 minute lunch is not sufficient for the conversations that must be explored.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow, Kim Brown. Its been about that long since I've spoken to her as well. When you see her again tell her I said "hello"...

Pink and Green Hippo said...

Wow indeed. And what a lunch it was. Hello Aaron. Hello Jeff. We should get together next week. Same place - I am thrilled to see you and certainly inspired by what you do. "Articulate" is a word you make me roll around in my mouth alot lately. I like that. Kim Brown Stansfield