Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fred Thompson Last Night

Fred Thompson gave a stirring account of John McCain's military service last night. If you missed it I'm sure it is on YOU TUBE. Fred was my choice for the nomination. I still think he would be a good president, with his Kill the Terrorists, Secure the Borders, and Punch the Hippies platform.

My Friend Jeff over at Elements Of Acrobat Has a slightly different take on the VP nominee Sarah Palin. Jeff leans a little to the left. I think he has the infamous white liberal guilt syndrome. But with good reason, back in the early to mid 1990's he actually owned slaves. Just kidding. but if you need a daily dose of leftist propaganda give his blog a look.

I hope to have my thoughts on the palin speech tomorrow. Until then, may the road rise to meet you, and may it be littered with the corpses of your enemy's.

No comments: