Monday, May 7, 2007

Paris, Belle Of The Cell

Not much to talk about today, but the prospect of Paris Hilton going to jail for a few weeks makes me happy. Not sure why though. Not even certain she will ever see the inside of a cell, with all of the lawyers I'm sure she has working on this case. I believe jail, even a country club type jail would do this little trollop some good. She will at least get a delousing that I'm sure is badly needed. Her mom made a spectacle of herself in court Friday, (maybe if she had raised her instead of the army of Nanny's that could not controll her, this would not be Paris' predicament). Oh to be a fly on the wall of the jail for the 4 weeks or so she will be incarcerated. Paris of course will be allowed to report to jail on a date decided on by the court, I have a feeling that had that been me in front of the judge I would not have been granted the same luxury. (In fact I probaley would have gotten a few cracks about the head with the night stick just for good measure as they were dragging me out of the court room.) This gives her time to hit the weights and bulk up. Because like Scruffy the janitor on Futurerama said "I've been to jail, you can make sangria in the toilet, of course it's shanked or be shanked". And with her being skin and bones the likelihood of hitting a major organ is pretty high. So Paris good luck, welcome to the club, take your medicine. And for once in your life take responsibility for you actions like us the little people have to.

No comments: